I first heard of the Uniqlo brand when I was living in London. There was a store right on the High Street and I always loved perusing around for the great minimalistic pieces that the store offers. Thankfully they’ve just built one near me here back in the US and I’m loving it. Their pieces are chic, high quality, and affordable. It’s a great place to hit up for basics, both professional and weekend wear.
Here are my top pics from Uniqlo to update your wardrobe for the spring season:
Keep reading for product description and links!
– The PERFECT spring transition piece. Easy to dress up as well as keep casual and perfect for adding a bit of structure to everyday outfits.
– Comfortable and easily stylish. Throw this on along with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and your favorite pair of flats.
– A great piece to put under the Linen Tailor Jacket. Nothing better than some breton stripes to help you feel like you’re getting ready for a spring day out in Paris.
– Saw this scarf in to store and knew it would be a great piece to add some “freshness” to my wardrobe. Keep it trendy and chic by draping it over your shoulders or wrapping it in your hair.
– A great pair of loosely-structured cargo pants that belong in everyone’s closet.